top of page

Why Choose Bluewhale Insurance ?

No Agent(hidden) charges

We don't charge any extra charges from you. The price you see (or informed by our agent) is the price you pay. 

Personalized experience

At bluewhale insurance, we believe in saving money while retaining best quality. Hence, our agent listens to your requirement and recommends the insurance plan. 

Warp speed service

Time is money and as elders say, it should not be wasted. Hence, we deliver the service as soon as possible.

Customer service

We believe delivering the service covers only 60% of the work. Providing the after delivery service covers the rest and we make sure to bridge that 40% gap as well

bottom of page